Monday, July 6, 2009

July 7th 2009

Hey guys!

It has been a minute, but it has been really hectic here. Let's see where did I leave off. Well I have made a couple new friends since the last time I wrote. It definitely makes the experience a little easier here. I went to this island with them last weekend. Its a beach, not super nice, but decent. We slept in huts on the beach,caught some actual crabs, and had some sort of fire war... which I got hit in the skirt with :( Luckily not the leg. What can I say, the 4th of July excites people! We had an adventure the next day returning to the mainland. It was a 3 our debacle to get there, but Karrin and I found a shortcut on the way back. (airport limousine-bus from the airport to Seoul)

The hours still suck at my job, but I have managed to work out a flow for things. It doesn't make much less time but I don't go in at 8am anymore. Its like 9-9:30 now. The co-workers are all in the same boat, and stressed at our hours too. They are all great people and I wish it wasn't so stressful so we could hang out more.

Two of the the foreign teachers like me quit from our office last month. They finish up at the end of July. It can be that tough some days. But, they are good guys and we are going to miss them. After they leave, we have summer "intensives" basically they work us to the max hours we can work (just classes, still have all the other crap). So I will have 42-3 classes or so a week... fun fun fun!

Anyway that is a little about what is up with me... so my plea to people back home... write me an email update I miss you!!! It sucks I can't spend my birthday with you guys again this year.

Love everyone so much!!! Miss you so much!

*******BIG HUGS******

No comments:

Post a Comment